____________________________________

Its a Thursday night. I found myself sitting on this table after a Jazz night out by some university students. It was great. Some sang songs that just open up my soul, some sang with a charming voice, some gave it their all.
The special thing about this was, these live bands, simply blew me away. Those vocalists, guitarists, drummers, pianist, the crowd. It was great.
However, something is tugging inside me that drew me to this keyboard, this blog, this space.
This afternoon, I lay back down on the grass patch at the botanic gardens. I let the sun shone its warm rays on me, on this cold breezy day. I sat at the cafe with my friend and threw my head backwards, to let that sun rain its rays on my face. I closed my eyes.
All my life I drifted in and out of situations, experiences, education and emotions. I wrote many entries on purpose of life, life experiences, diverse topics, everyday's tale. Today is not an exception.
I always come up with theories, relating different tangible things with life, speaking with sarcasm , cynical and critical tone.
I took photographs that captures my emotion that words could not sum up. I draw dresses and any visible thing that comes across my mind and eyes.
I look out to every tiny detail of every visible and invisible thing.
So what am I trying to get with this entry? I do not have any idea. I guess its just thoughts that are flowing through my mind now. These mix emotions. Things ive lost and gained. The highs and lows of each passing situations.
I watch the world passing by me.
People say, try to live each day like its your last. Do you live it like that? My life just goes on each journey everyday. A cycle.
Are we bitter? Are we thoughtful?
I could not seem to pin down the exact thoughts. Maybe I know, but its better untold. Contridicting it seems.
Yet, is there an answer?
I guess, I just want to run on the sand, lay down and watch my stars, sit down and drink my coffee, a smile to every passerby, pass on some things.
Do we not have these emotions at times. Sometimes the closest person is the furthest person.
Really, this entry is just pretty random in its own way.